by - 6:35 PM

Most people never cease searching for career development. If you're an experienced worker, you can prove your skills and experience, and gain a qualification and CSCS card, via On-Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) or Experience Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA). In addition, professional qualifications can be gained as part of a structured work-based training programme.

There are hundreds of different training and assessment providers offering construction related training courses, including the National Construction College. More than 90 Higher Education Institutes and 400 Colleges of Further Education also offer Construction and the Built Environment related courses.


Follow @StyleVivs on Instagram